Monday, June 16, 2014

Building Adjoining Fences

I have been working on an adjoining fence between my house and neighbor.  I've worked three days.  I just wrote to the group:

Hey,
  1. If we lower the latch, there will be a hole.
    - we can put marble in hole - blue marble
  2. If we lower the latch, you might wanna think about another latch
    - if you wanna think about another latch, and get another latch
     ---- we can still do the blue marble
    ----------> or whatever color, maybe Mars Red
  1. I think a tensioner would be a very nice addition...
    - to pull the bottom left in
  1. Much thinking to do about building fences in shifting sand
    - we need to think about "adjustable"
    - we need to think about knowing how things will warp
    - we need to think about working with the warps and/or using the warps and/or warping the warps
Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment