Friday, March 14, 2014

Greyhound

2:53 a.m.

Racism.  But not.
Hate. But not that.
Broke.

Patriotism.
Hard work.
That.

Belief.  Kind of.
Sort of.
Something.
Broken.  That.

Grounded in this place.
Our place.
My place.
Root.
Un-not roots.

Broken.
No not sorrow.
It doesn't work like that.
Just $840 per month.
Split.

Lost and here.
Grounded.
My ground.

Here.

No not.
Flip.
No not.
Flip.

That.

I wish it were that.
Or this.
But it's not.
It's broken.
No pieces to put back together.
No not gone.
Not here.
Here.

That's all there is and isn't.

I live in the hills.
In the streams.
I can cannot take.
Or can cannot give.

I can cannot listen.

I feel good.

$840
Split this way and that.

$840
They'll take the $300.
I'll have $540.

My kids.
Their kids.

No bus ride.
No not bus ride.

Pillow.

---------------------------

Me?

amusing myself in my riches
lazy
content
playing
but maybe nice listening

---------------------------

Advice to self

Maybe the doodling works
Maybe it helps
But maybe you should go pro

Even though it all works
It's not pro

Something tells me that
I need to focus
To not dabble so much
To look, to search

That upward calling

--------------------------------------

Can I sit back?
Should I not I?
What is I?

Uggggh :)




No comments:

Post a Comment