Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Riding And Redbud

I've been riding with Larry for a month or two.  He got a new bike.  It's been so much fun.  I'm getting my legs again.  Today we looked into League City's "master plan" for trails.  Larry called a park's representative.  We may submit something for connecting a couple trails together.

I began dreaming and went overboard.  I yacked about a bike/kayak ride all the way to Galveston Bay.  People getting out.  Music.  Bike stops.  Going to little dives.  Trails to skate parks.  No need for a car.  No more manic I-45.  I thought the church could make it happen.  I talked too much.  I finally shut up.

Ahh, Redbud.

There is so much drama here.  I could go on and on.  I love them.  I also get annoyed.  I am here.  I hope that it is a good thing that I am here, join in, am and frolic in the madness.

Sometimes it seems good.  Really good.  Other times I wonder if I've given over to simple pleasure.  Sometimes I think I'm giving.  Yesterday I wondered if this were not a blessing from Heaven.  Now I wonder if this is a trick of the devil.  Then again, it's all normal, Norman.

Catcher In The Rye
Tennis
Kids
Concerts
Texans
Refurbish
Urin Town
Horse Power
Vitamins
Conspiracy
Health
Jobs
Beer
Mothers
Brothers
Others

Crud, I'm tired.  I need to show a picture of "Budzilla" - the refurbished BBQ pit.  It's been on.  Goodness gracious.

Good night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment