Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I May Be A Christian As Of Today

I don't know if this will make sense tomorrow.  I just told Kim that I just may have become a Christian.  Here's how.  The envy of not being in the sacred beautiful places where people who I know are and cannot or do not share with me dropped away.  It fell off me.  It was replaced by joy for them in those places.  I want to cherish their good time even if I can't be there, even if I am left out.  Also, in the other direction, the anger over not being able to share the places I find sacred dropped.  Still, I want to share, and learn to share.

The source of life I find in my sacred spots is the same source they receive.  I want to celebrate that.  I want to walk in that and have it naturally emanate from my being that it is all good.

A simple example - A pastor who I really looked up to, off and left to beautiful Washington State.  Why couldn't I have said, "Oh, Wonderful!  The mountains!  God bless."

I say, "I may be a Christian as of today."  What happened?

... shoot, I just got -----real----- sleepy.  I just fell asleep while holding the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment