Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome²

Jon dropped by
Ashley did too
Lollo did as well

Lollo was in Afghanistan
He was in Iraq
We talked about war
And service

I wanted to corner Jon
And talk about II Samuel
My brain was on fire
Saribell was chewing grass
With the weed eater

Kim had an idea
She was leaning
Chomping the bit

I wanted to smoke a cigarette
With Erin

Larry came over later
I ate okra
From his garden
I told him about MC²

Kaley is going on a date
Kovi is a video gamaholic
JR is shedding hair
Rubberbands everywhere

Today
For the first time
I know I had lost it

At least it looked that way

I was swinging a bible
At a hornet
That would not leave me alone

It was the only thing I had

---------------
-   A bible   -
---------------

I swung it
At a hornet

If the neighbors didn't know there was a hornet
Then they just saw a crazy man
Swinging II Samuel
At thin air 

And don't tell me that there's not a wolf
In Kristen's house!

Mark is going to drop Rusty 2" tomorrow
I'm slated to help
I'll be Ted Nugent

Larry is going to help on Richard's car
Richard is cynical
And seems tired

It is 12:00a.m
Straight up
G'nite :-)

1 comment:

  1. Why oh why does it say 10:00pm?
    We don't live in California!

    ReplyDelete