Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Polarization And Lenses For Giggin'

Been looking into ways to better see with the light.  I found a lens that Kaley and I used in science fair that *may* enhance the light beam.  I can't wait to try it.

Also, using some kinda polarization filter might be worth a shot for reducing glare.  Been looking at the science :-)

Also thought about different ways to submerge the light.  I still think it might be worth a shot.  Last time the gig'o'light made me too slow.  I think the walking stick/gig needs to be separate from the light.  I could try and make something simple that submerges the light and doesn't hinder walking  and is easy to control.

PS: On the next frontier, you could also have a submersible camera hooked to virtual reality glasses.  That's version XZii :D

No comments:

Post a Comment