Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cane Sugar

Normally, when going to the corner store, I put on a backpack to carry a twelve pack.  Today I didn't. I went to get a coke.  I felt light.

The cashier asked me about the coke, "Why do you like this coke?"  I told him that I thought it was sweeter.  The next cashier chimed in, "It's because they make it with cane sugar." This conversation went on for a bit.  When the cashier handed me my change, I thought, "Dang.  Look at all the money I'm getting back."

Today, I plan on using the rest of my thirty pack for target practice.  It's time for a change.  This will be "Level IV".  Tomorrow or the next day I hope to be surfing with Nate.

3 comments:

  1. That's eleven full beers shot by pellets and BBs. The Red Rider was king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smoked one cig this morning and one cig this afternoon. Now, i'm trying to get back in the spirit of editing - something I've been putting off and putting off because there's so much i'd rather do. but, if this book is gonna get made, i've gotta edit. i'm feeling okay right now, drinking coffee, took a little nap, will head to starbucks if i need to. i'm glad ya'll advanced to level four. what's the next level? the evil squirrel or flounder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys shot a couple squirrels yesterday. The boys will soon be gone and I can say, "I survived the Dutch Invasion". Not sure about Level V. So, today, after full-beer-can shooting, Level IV, took the family out and went on a walk with Kovi along the bay.

    Also, Kim and Kovi took a sign-holder step-away-from-homeless guy out to eat.

    Got the msg about Knights Of Cydonia. Will listen later. Stopped all extra curricular and curricular drugs today. Don't really miss them. Bet the painting would be more interesting with drugs, but I'm hoping I won't care about how interesting or whatever I think is. Rabbit holes are sorta stupid, maybe. Can't splain too much.

    ReplyDelete